Monday, November 30, 2009
Thanksgiving
We headed to Texas for Thanksgiving, spending part of our week in Victoria and the second half in the Hill Country. We enjoyed seeing family and the warm weather. We found it humorous when people in Victoria started bundling up when the temperature dipped into the 60's. Claire did great on the plane and during the car ride due in large part to modern technology, i.e. a laptop and a rental car with a DVD player. Charles, Nana, and I all probably heard the Yo Gabba Gabba DVD one too many times, we keep on catching ourselves sing "I like fish," but it was preferable to a screaming Claire. We didn't take many pictures, but we did manage to catch one of the highlights of the trip, Aunt Joyce's donkeys. I'm warning you, there is way too much cuteness in the following photos.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oooh! the pix with the donkey are just adorable!
Post a Comment