Lately Claire likes to hand us things. Usually she likes to try and put them in our mouths and thinks it is hilarious when we let her. This morning she was playing with her toy phone and Timmy came over. She tried to hand Timmy her phone. He just stood there as she patiently tried to put the phone in his mouth. She giggled the whole time.
Claire's Baby Einstein bouncy chair is right by the cabinet where I store tupperware. She's figured out how to pull the basket out to get the tupperware. She can keep herself entertained for 30 minutes or more taking out pieces of tupperware, chewing on them, putting them back, and dropping them on the floor. The other day she flipped the basket over and put it on her head. She would peak out from under the basket at me and start laughing.
Have I mentioned how much I love this kid?
No comments:
Post a Comment